- Reduced price
- Reduced price
It is a semi-permanent smoothing treatment based on vegetable Keratin and Glyoxylic, which gives you a spectacular smooth thanks to the action Organic Coconut Oil moisturizer and the antioxidant power of Acai Oil to leave hair, while nourishing, repairing, moisturizing and brightening.
Unlike Japanese straightening, this straightening is also recommended for chemically treated or dark hair such as black, dark brown, brown, light brown and chocolate and hair with colored designs such as balayage, wicks, lighting, etc.
Suitable for : Dark hair and / or dyed.
How to use:
- Step 1. Wash the hair twice with the Pretreatment Shampoo (1), then rinse with plenty of water. Remove excess water with a towel and dry completely with the help of the dryer. Do not apply the Conditioner.
- Step 2. Divide the hair into two parts and apply the Brazilian Straightening (2) with the help of a brush, then distribute the product from the root to the ends. Ensure that the application is homogeneous.
- Step 3. Leave the product to act for 15 minutes. At the end of the exposure time, remove the excess with a comb.
- Step 4. Dry the hair with the help of a brush (preferably with separate bristles) and the dryer, until it is completely dry. Very important: good brushing guarantees an optimal result.
- Step 5. Iron the wick hair by wick 8 to 12 times at a temperature between 200º and 230º C. Iron the hair until removing the excess Brazilian Straightening (2). Before starting step 6, wait 5 minutes. Very important: If you have very thin or damaged hair, we recommend to quickly pass the iron, especially at the ends of the hair or otherwise lower the temperature of the hair to 150ºC-180ºC.
- Step 6. Wash the hair with the Shampoo (3) until the treatment residue is completely removed. Rinse twice if necessary. Then remove the excess water and apply the Conditioner (4), leave on for 5 minutes and rinse with plenty of water. Finally, dry the hair with a dryer.
- Step 7. Ready, straight hair without frizz! Note: Leave unwashed for 48 hours after the end of the treatment for a better result. And it is also recommended to use the Keratin Post Smoothing treatment to prolong the results.
- Pre Treatment Shampoo (15 ml)
- Smoothing Mask (150 ml)
- Shampoo (30 ml)
- Conditioner (30 ml)
- Pair of Gloves Brush. < br /> - Step by step brochure.
Not tested on animals.