- Reduced price
Pack of 20 Surgical Masks for single use. CE EN 149: 2001+ A1: 2009 approved masks.
It has an external layer: hydrophobic nom woven fabric + an intermediate layer: Melt-blown (high intensity filter) + an internal layer: Does not give off fibers.
-Blue and white color.
- Suitable for adults. Minors must wear a mask adapted to their size to ensure complete hygiene and safety of the little ones.
-Non reusable product.
-Maximum use of 4 hours.
- Unit price € 0.44.
Remember that under no circumstances should you touch your face with your hands.
HOW SHOULD I PUT ON AND REMOVE MY MASK WITHOUT SPREADING?
To be completely sure that there is no contagion you must follow these steps:
1. Wash your hands before and after putting on your mask. If you can't wash them with soap and water, use disinfectant gel
2. Cover your mouth and nose completely with the mask and make a small, slight pinch in the nose area to fit your face
3. DO NOT TOUCH THE FACE WITH YOUR HANDS AT ANY TIME
4. When you go to take off your mask, first disinfect and wash your hands again
5. You must remove it by pulling on the side rubber bands, without your hands touching the mask.
6. Throw the mask into a container with a plastic bag.